Fripp and G3,spammers

re: "Red House"

I've seen some posts to some lists (elephant-talk, sylvian) about the G3
tour
A lot of younger people are not familiar with Hendrix (lonnie or Jimi)
8-}
Probably the same guys that think Eddie Van Halen invented the guitar.

There is a Live G3 album out from the earlier tour with Eric Johnson.
It's pretty good.  Satch's set smokes,  I really like his playing on
Cool No.9
Vai's set is over the wall but some good moments, I'm not a big fan
of EJ so I've been skipping his set to get to Vai and the Jams
(I've only got a 40min  ride to work)  Vai plays some good
runs on Zappa's "My Guitar want to kill your Mama" during the Jams.

I'd recommend this CD to you guitar freaks.

RE: Fripp and tone

Some have commented that Fripp was playing a
organ sound with his Roland synth on "Red House" and
the audience was looking for the Keyboard Player.
I'm sure he got a chuckle out of that.

RE: Spammers

I always e-mail a spammer back with a nasty reply.
Might take a minute but it adds noise to his replies.

later loopy friends
John