Apologies for Spamming, What my setup looks like.

Recently, during one of my more brillant moments, I seemed to have highly
irritated a lot of folks here at this site for attempting to sell some
samples of acoustic guitar work at this site.  My apologies to the site and
those I've offended.  I didn't realize that I was reposting messages to the
site, nor was I aware of breaking any protocol.

I do have some pretty nice stuff that I would trade (on tape) for anyone
sending me samples of their work.  Let me know.

My setup for playing Acoustic guitar with the Jam-Man.

1 Cedar top handmade acoustic
   Koa back and sides, wood bindings                 Gives a sound similar
a dobro
   rosewood fingerboard  (1995 Keller Guitars)

1 Sitka Spuce top, rosewood back and sides
   wood bindings (1992 Kellar Guitars)                 Big booming sharp
sound.

--------Input------Crate 125D-------Pre amp signal-----Lexicon
Jam----Alesis
compressor

                       | Live sound output  (Mix on Crate is DLY or LPR,
currently using
                         LPR (large plate reverb).

-----Tascam 4 track------Stewart 200 watt amp------Community Speakers and
Monitors

The key to all setups is guitar resonance and clarity.  As a result, I push
the treble, cut the mids and boost bass.  Will tell you about the vocal mix
in a subsequent letter.  Both guitars are running the martin thinline
series
saddle pickup (which will not feedback).  I typically choose to run Martin
maquis light gauge strings.   The Crate 125D may be the finest acoustic amp
on the market today.  Where I play, there currently is an absence of these
amps (No one is using them).  Every place where this setup is done,  people
have been extremely encouraging.  Now, as a fellow looper, the Jam man is
the
icing on the cake.  They hear good sound, but then they hear a 3 or 4 man
band with one guy.  It opens eyes every single time.

Thanks!