"Music for Thanksgiving"

Several months ago I initiated a Fripp and Eno tribute entitled
"Music for Thaksgiving" in the Elephant Talk newsletter.
    A web site for the project has been established at:

http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/9984

    If any musicians are interested in submitting material for
the tribute, submission information can be obtained from the
web site.  We are also offering the option of having excerpts
of submissions posted at the site as audio files.  We are
currently encoding with the Real Audio format, but may soon
switch to a system offering greater fidelity.  The person
who is in charge of audio has offered to encode music from tapes
for those who do not have their own encoding system.
.