GR Electronics

For all you Roland GR300 & 700 fans & users, I stumbled upon a repair shop
here in LA that has a stash of & can get more of BRAND NEW in the box GR
series setups for guitars (pickups & electronics). They have done tons of
installs & are doing one right now on my Steinberger GM4T as we speak! I
won't bore the group with details so Email me if you want to know more.
Eric (It's July 3rd so I'm getting looped) Fischer
efisch@artnet.net