Re: What do they hear???

Stephen:
>Well, the most common instance with 'non-musical types' (if by that you
>mean non-playing or understanding) has been that they were 'thinking of
>scenes like in movies' while the pieces were playing.  So, "Soundtrack
>music", for one.

If someone said that to me I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven!  :)
Anything that gets over that much emotional suggestion must be doing
something right!

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes   * Bioelectronic Research Centre, Rankine Bldg,
Tel: (+44) 141 330 5979     * University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, U.K.
Fax: (+44) 141 330 4907     * "And the answers?  Sometimes the answers
www.elec.gla.ac.uk/~pycraft *  just come in the mail" -Laurie Anderson