Re: Record stores

well if you are going to pay $20 for a CD, "Polytown" is one that is worth
it,,i have found alot of good CD deals from ordering online,,,i mean some
hard to find used and new ones, our little local world music etc CD store
went belly up due to the effects of a Blockbuster music opening about a
block away,,,Blockbuster is slack,and expensive,,,of course i dont eat at
Mcdonalds either, why pay someone to poison my body and mind with
mediocrity? i am capable of doing that myself.
james rhodes