Re: Let The Power Fall - EMS

Just so we all know, a friend of mine has a bootleg video of PF doing
SSOSFAGTIACAGWAP live.  Yes it's all vocals.  There may be some synth
stuff, but if so it's very discrete stuff in the background.  I haven't
seen the video in years, but from what I remember it's pretty minimal on
electronics/effects/processing.  Just goes to show that we don't always
need fancy gizmos to get really far out. :)  Of course, whether it's
reproduced exactly the same live as it is on Ummagumma, I can't say.
All I know is that it was really amazing to see. :)

T.Pafford