Re: Let The Power Fall - EMS

<<
Funny, I always thought SSOSFAGTIACAGWAP was largely sped-up spliced tape
loops of Roger Waters acting like small jungle mammals. Could we both be
right perhaps? >>

Well, there's a lot of things going on in that piece, including sped up
stuff
and reversed stuff.  I am talking mainly about the chant part  (can't
possibly figure out how to spell it out tho!)    I'm speculating of course,
but I did once get the very same type of sequence on the AKS.  I wondered
at
the time if Roger just recorded over the parts with weird vocals to
disguise
the synth origins and make it even stranger.

Jim