PMC-10

On 8/4/97 Kim Flint wrote:

>Actually, for that much you could buy a used footpedal that sends just
>about
>any midi command and could probably handle both units. I got my digitech
>pmc-10 for $100. It can store 500 presets! It even has a midi in, which in
>addition to letting you back up and restore, can also do midi filtering
>and
>merging if you need it....

I picke done of these upa few months back on Kim's request and I can vouch
for the versatility of this unit. For $100 it can't be beat.....filters out
those nasty program changes my GR-1 sends each time a switch a
patch........

Patrick

 ***  ***    ** Fingerpaint http://www.his.com/~patrick/FNGP.html  ***  **