Re: ADA MIDI foot controller for Jamman (question on midi pgm. changes)

  I'm sorry you're having problems with that, to my recalection, the midi
program change msg 1 should work as the button does and has for me when
I've used it in this manner.  I usually use the lexicon peddal that comes
with the unit even though I have a foot controller.  I will give this a try
again if I have some time in the next few days just to make sure...  Good
luck...

smiles,

Corynne