WOAH!

Is there something in the air around here?  Are the planets aligned in a
particularly nefarious way?

There's been more outright flaming and off-topic posting on this list over
the last three or four days than in the entire one-year history of the
list *combined*.  Please, people, try to be respectful of one another.
This list has always struck me as being significantly better-behaved than
a lot of others, and I'd hate to see it degenerate into a morass of
unrelated hostility.

Like the phrase says: "Mean people SUCK!"   So please don't.

--Andre