Cool old FX

Hi,
Does anyone know if the schematics of old analog FX pedals (Mutron, Univox,
et al) are available anywhere?  I'm wantin' to build me an FX unit, and I'd
like to get close to some "classic" sounds without actually shelling out
for originals to analyze.  I know many amp designs are virtually public
domain. what about pedals?

Thanks,
Michael

|Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes | Tel:0141 330 5979 | Fax: 0141 330 4907 |
|Bioelectronics, Rankine Bldg, Glasgow University, Glasgow, G12 8QQ |
|  http://www.elec.gla.ac.uk/groups/bio/Electrokinetics/main.html   |