Echoplexs have been found, thanks

Dear Friends:

Thanks for all the welcome notes from many of you.  And because of that
last post searching for Echoplexs, I've now got two!  (And am already
thinking about more).

Michael Peters:  I've not had a chance to check out the Webpage with the
profiles so I'm not sure what would be involved in helping you add my
profile to this list.  But I really appreciate your offer and let me know
what needs to happen next.  Is there some informal way people introduce
themselves to this list?

Thanks again,

Paul Dresher