RE: jammidimystery

Hi Phil,

I have a few questions for you:Are the JAMMANs MIDI connections
connected in series or in parallel?  If they are in series have you
tried reversing the order of the two to see if the symptom changes?
When the JAMMANs are set up in series the first machine will provide a
master clock to the second one which in turn will define the length of
the loops.  When the JAMMEN are set up this way a second tap command
sent to the second(SLEVE) machine will be ignored because it already
knows how long it's loop will be.

I would be happy to help you sort this out.  Please let me know if you
have any questions or if there is anything that I can do for you.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service
Phone 617-280-0372