Re: music

Tom Attix <toma@microsoft.com> Invoked:

> In the visual arts its pretty normal to not make up your mind about a
> piece until you've lived with it a few weeks (or months or years). This
> runs totally counter to the Buddhist approach of creating the work and
> then completely letting go of it (which they accomplish by destroying
> the piece).

This corresponds also to what I do when I'm making up either the Loop Of
The Week (posted at the site below) or pieces for my Book Of Days CDROMs...
 I basically let the loop play for as much as several days sometimes, as
well as through the stereo, to make sure it won't drive people (especially
me) insane.

Stephen Goodman           * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios
EarthLight Productions     * Get the Loop Of The Week Free!