Re: Echoplex upgrade?

At 11:34 PM -0400 9/19/97, Floyd Miller wrote:
>At 07:00 PM 9/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>Could you please provide the URL for the described?
>>Thanks,
>>Randy
>>

> http://www.gibson.net/products/oberheim/LoopUpgrade.html

The description on the gibson web site is an excessively abridged version
of the release notes from Aurisis Research. (developers of Loop, the
technology in the plex) I'll be putting the whole thing on the Looper's
Delight site this weekend, for those who are interested. It's been posted
to the list a couple of times, and I believe it can now be found in the
list archives on the website as well.

kim