Re: Looking for software

At 11:27 AM 9/20/97 -0700, you wrote:
>At 05:53 PM 9/19/97 -0700, William Green wrote:
>>Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the software program
>>"M" by Intellegent Music for windows?
>>
>You might be able to get it from EMF at www.emf.org that's joel Chadibe's
>New music distribution and information company. He ran Intelligent music
>where "M" was originally distibuted.

Hmmm.  I have an old program (circa 1992) on my Mac called M.
It's a music generartion program from Dr. T's Music Software.
I wonder if it's the same or similar.

I haven't used it for a long time and not not sure it runs
on the newer Mac OS versions.

It was fun to play with but always seemed to require me scrambling my
system's MIDI setup.  An newer, OMS=aware version would be great :)

  ********** Floyd Miller
    ****** floyd@voicenet.com
      ** http://www.voicenet.com/~floyd