jon hassell....

hi holks-

thought i would forward on a post i sent to the ambient list on friday
about one of the most influential and innovative loopers- jon hassell...

listen to giving thanks and praise to him for constantly bringing
something amazing to the table  i can't help but think that the
zeitgeist be there to have a hassell list.  or something....
the fourth world or somesuch.
so what do ya kidlets think?

salam,

buck