Music - non loop

Well Kim if you heading off to the record store this weekend and don't kave
a copy of the Merman release Songs of the Cows. I guess you could call it
surf music for the nineties....nice fun riffs...I'm certainly not a
reviewer but with the abundance of guitarists on this list I had to throw
this one out........

And on the dark side of things I've been  enjoying a release by KK Null and
James Plotkin called Aurora......dark droning heavily treated guitars oof
the netherworld.......

Patrick

 ***  ***    ** Fingerpaint http://www.his.com/~patrick/FNGP.html  ***  **