Re: Drifting/Pitch changes

Using this technique would it be possible to have much wider changes in the
clock frequency? The only function the Echoplex is missing is variable
speed/pitch (or even just a half speed octave down switch). Of course, this
is probably the last thing you want to think about having just finished the
updateÉ

Best-

Mark