Re: Vortex

I'm interested.  Let me know, strangely, we are both selling stuff at the
same time.  If the guy buys my Warr Raptor like I think he is, I'll take it
right now.  How do you want the payment?

Tom Johnson tappy@usa.net stick@psn.net
                 6+6 Maple Warr Raptor
"This is America, and you are entitled to think what we
want you to."  --Bill Hicks