Re: ring mod signals & Re: marimba, kalimba, steel drum sounds

> From: Erik Ljones <eriklj@stud.ntnu.no>

> Since english is not my native language, would someone be kind and
> to me what an alligator clip is? Is Radio Shack some kind of an
> dealer...I was wondering where in Norway I should go to look for
> like this.

They are jaw-like clips used for making temporary connections on circuit
boards and the like.  Radio Shack is basically an electronics supply store
-- known mainly among musicians for having every kind of adapter known to
man (and woman).

Hope that helps!!!