Torn - "...Solid, Traveller?"

Hi all,
Not long ago, someone on this list mentioned that they were looking for a
copy of David Torn's "What Means Solid, Traveller?" which is now out of
print.

I've been weeding out some stuff from my collection, and I have a copy of
this title that I think I'm ready to let go of.  Will consider selling it,
but I'd prefer to hear trade offers...

Thanks,
Mike

       |  h y p n o s   r e c o r d i n g s  |