Re: Guitar rig advice wanted

>Also, how does that compare to some of the tube
>pre-amps that have bunches of effects too (e.g., from Rocktron, Peavey,
>etc.)?

I use a Roctron Voodu Valve pre-amp w/ effects. The only reason I use it is
because I got a good deal on it. The pre-amp is ok, I guess, but the
effects...I bypass them 99% of the time, and use my chain of old mono
stompboxes and an Ensoniq dp2 for digital processing instead. The same
thing goes for the effects on the Roland gp100, although I would recomend
this unit before the Rocktron; It has two additional effect loops, so that
you can incorporate your mono effect chains in the order you prefer. My
advice: By your preamp and effects seperatly.

Erik Ljones