Re: Digitech RDS 800

Roland Eberle <roland@ccnet.com> asked about "Digitech RDS 800/8000":

I use a Digitech 7.6-second "Time Machine" for all my looping.  With a
footpedal for the Open/Close Loop input, it's quite capable for studio and
live loop production.  Bought it in the Recycler here (LA) for $125, used,
of course. :)  Quite nice even in the signal path of an effects send off a
mixer, enabling one to selectively drop things into the loop without much
pain.  The feedback can be inverted, as well.   One input, three outs (Mix,
Phase, Dry).

Stephen Goodman           * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios
EarthLight Productions     * Get the Loop Of The Week Free!