Re: AW: Guitar rig advice wanted

>       >Another trick along this same line is to remove the paper cone
>from the
>       >speaker. It still loads the amp pretty much the same, but it
>doesn't make
>       >any sound. Then with Dave's little line out box, you're set. Of
>course, you
>       >might want to do this with a second speaker before you destroy
>the one you have.
>
>Brilliant idea !!!
>
>A few questions:
>
>(1) Has anybody tried this, or is only theory so far ?

I got the idea from someone who had done it, and is very happy with the
result. I haven't heard it myself, but he's pretty into good guitar tone so
I imagine its doing a good job. Give it a try, let us know.

figuring out how to get good sounding stuff into the loop is something we
all deal with....

kim