Re: looping drums,samplers etc.

I use a Emu E6400 and also make extensive use of Recycle as I mentioned
recently.As far as samplers go I believe Emu is the leader of the pack
particularly with the realtime controllers & modular processing matrix. If
you are looking for something cheaper ( much cheaper) check out the
aforementioned Akai MPC or better still have a look at the Dr Sample from
Roland. This thing sounds very good has some amazing features( realtime
time stretch!) uses removiable media & costs less than $ 400. Very nice
portable sampler also loops are individually reverseable which is cool.It
also has selectable sampling rates etc. Again It really depends on what you
want to do with a looper-sampler.