Re: How much should you pay for a JAMMAN--GRATITUDE

At 12:42 PM 11/10/97 -0800, you wrote:
>At 12:02 PM 11/10/97 PST, Jeffrey Robert wrote:
>>What's the going rate for a NEW JAMMAN? OLD JAMMAN?
>
>New Jammans probably would cost you about $50,000, since Lexicon stopped
>making them quite a while ago and you would have to put it in production
>yourself!
>
>Used ones seem to be over $300 and rising. We should put a graph on the
>web
>page.....
>
>kim

After about two months of chasing smoldering leads, some kind soul posted
this group about a demo lanquishing in a music store--I was the first of
three callers the next day (the salesman was surprised, to say the
least)--paid more than I had hoped $325&tax&freight (but it does have the
factory warranty :)

Then another kind soul posted about the 32 sec memory upgrade from
Visionsoft, which I'm expecting this week-- $ 31.80 plus $ 7 shipping
(damnn, those old chips are heavy)

I haven't even really run my didgeridus through the thing yet--I'm having
way too much fun doing the Tibetan chorus and Tuvan throat singing thing
and
phasing it with my DOD delay pedal.

Thanks for all the info--you guys (and gals?) are good!

Tom

PS Now if I only had a Vortex :( . . .  (Brian J.--are you listening?)
Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net