Re: DOD FX-98

At 02:37 AM 11/9/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Has anyone bought/used a DOD FX-98? Priced at only $99.50 with 8 seconds
>delay and an 18 bit signal path it sounds to good to be true. IS it looper
>friendly? How does it sound? Should I dump my SDD-2000 for one? Where do
>babies REALLY come from?
>
>steve d

Big question is, "Does it exist?) I called DOD about two months ago and
they
hemmed and hawed and said maybe this winter . . . I have yet to see one

I bought a 94 (4 seconds delay--no reverse) for $ 110 discounted after Ed
Chang's helpful post and am generally pleased with it (alittle regenerative
whine with some inputs) but sounds ok
12 bit sampling

Tom
Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net