re:OB midi boxes (was cyclone (was Vortex info))

If I may quote Mark Vail's  July 1991 review of the Drummer...

"Compared to the playback capabilities of...drum machines, Drummer pretty
much sits on its own drum throne...it can start when you do, it'll get
louder when you do, and it will play a fill to occupy the gap in the music
- automatically.

One of the neatest benefits of Song Mode is that, should presets with
different tempos be strung together, Drummer will - during playback- start
adjusting the tempo of the following preset. Thus, there will be smooth,
rather than abrupt, changes in tempo.

Drummer belongs in the catagory of devices that, with minimal user
orientation, can be integrated into a MIDI setup and start generating
satifying results almost immediately. ...Once you get familiar with it,
you'll probably develop a closer relationship with Drummer than you've had
with any drum machine, bercause you won't be stuk with programmed drum
tracks that play exactly the same part everytime" I have seen used Drummers
for very low cost. They retail new for $199.00.

Tom