RE: Sick Vortex.

Dear Anthony,

The encoder needs to be replaced.  Our Distributor for the U.K. is
Stirling Audio who should be able to sell you a switch or have it
replaced.  Stirling can be reached  at 1-71-624-6000.  Cleaning per
Daves post will not help.  Though this is one of the more common
failures in these machines we have never seen an alarming number of
failures of this type.  This is not the pot that we stopped using in the
LXP-15 which Steve had alluded to.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything
that I can do for you.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service