Re: Hello and RE: DOD FX-98

The FX-98 may very well be in catalogs now and not available until January.
The lead times necessary to produce a catalog the size of Musician's Friend
or AMS is long. Any manufacturer who wishes to be included must have
materials to the catalog company well in advance. If DOD expectes to launch
the FX-98 at the Winter NAMM in January (I'm guessing about that), it makes
perfect sense to appear in catalogs that are hitting the street now in
order to take advantage of the Christmas buying fervor and to create
advance interest (which they are certainly doing). Has anyone actually
taken posession of this pedal yet?

Tom "It Won't Be Long Now" Spaulding @ Oberheim