Greg Howard. Looping. Current Listening.

The Greg Howard  album Stick Figures is on the Espresso label ES-9301.
He can be contacted (so says album sleeve) at:
                     PO Box 4051 Charlottesville VA22903.

I started looping using guitar/Ebow through a Roland RE301 in mid 80s and
created reasonable Frippian sounds that way.
Now I use a Pentium 166 running the Microsoft Midisoft Studio 4 for all my
musical writing/recording.

By the way, Projeckt One (Bruford, Fripp, Gunn, Levin) play the LONDON (UK)

Jazz Cafe 1st-4th December. Wish I could get there but ill-health prevents
this. However, hopefully some loopers may make it and report back ;-)

Listening to at present:

            1. Bjork - Homogenic
            2. Levin et al - Iron Mountain
            3. Tony Geballe - Native Of The Rain
         4/6. RF Pie Jesu, The Outer Darkness and November Suite (one of
RF's best                 Soundscapes so far)

John Stevens