Fw: Looper's Delight CD

Okay folks, here's the latest from Ray Peck.

In my reply to this message I basically left it up to him on how he wishes
to proceed.  If you have submitted a tape to Ray for inclusion on the
Looper CD, I suggest you contact him directly and a) encourage him to
finish the project or b) send everything to me.  It's really up to you.
I'm just here to help.

Matt