Re: Re[2]: Current Listening and All time top something

I just found out that Symbolic Sound now has a Type II PC card that
connects their Capybara to any PC or Mac laptop.  Here's the URL:

http://www.symbolicsound.com/press-PC%20card.html

I've been following the developments of Symbolic Sound's Kyma/Capybara
system with great interest since it appears to be one of the most
powerful and flexible electronic music products commercially available.
Kyma is an open-ended DSP software package that can perform synthesis,
effects processing, hard disk recording, sampling, etc. Capybara is the
general-purpose DSP box that performs Kyma's functions in real time.

Being able to take all that power to gigs in compact form (one rack for
your looper and Capybara plus your laptop) yields all kinds of intriguing
possibilities for loopers.

No I wasn't paid by Symbolic Sound to post this; just passing along info
I got from a Digital Guitar reader.  :)

Cheers,
Paolo Valladolid