RE: Brainwave Synch

>Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 03:24:22 +0100
>From: 7302 <7302@ssj.dtu.dk>

>Do you know about "Brainwave Synchronization" ????

About 20+ years ago one of the geek mags (either Popular or Radio
Electronics) had instructions on how to build an Alpha-wave pickup which
used a headband and some sort of electronics to pick up certain brainwave
activities. This was then converted into not only audio, but video signals
which could be displayed on a television set. Can't remember if I actually
bought the mag, or if I just saw it , but it definitely existed. At around
the same time, a guy named David Rosenboom was using a similar device
(audio
only) to create electronic music, although I don't think he used it with
any
sort of loops.

Jim Bailey