Re: Echoplex 5.0 upgrade

Andre wrote:

>One somewhat strange thing I've noticed has to do with reversing a loop
>while still slaved to MIDI clock.  On most occasions, I've found that
>after engaging the reverse command (via the UNDO parameter bank), the
>"000" reading will show in the display for several repetitions of the
>loop, after which the reverse will finally take effect.  It's entirely
>probable that this is due to some parameter setting which I'm presently
>ignorant of; if anyone could shed some light on this, I'd appreciate it.

My guess is that you must have QUANTIZE=ON, so that the reverse playback is
not taking effect until the end of the current cycle.  You say that it does
not take effect until after "several repetitions"...?  That is weird.  Are
you sure about that?  Perhaps, you changed the length of the cycle, without
reaizing it...

I am having great success with the new software upgrade!  I like the fact
that (when brother or midi syncing) if you screw up a loop and erase it,
you don't have to wait for the downbeat to come along before you can record
another.

Hope you all get some good loopin' in over the long weekend!

Cheers,
Chris