Re: Echoplex 5.0 upgrade

>Hmmmmm.  It's nice to hear some positive feedback about the upgrade.
>But it leaves me wondering... how did these folks get the upgrade
>and why is it taking so long to receive my shipment?
>
> - Floyd

Floyd et. al.-

We are expecting E-proms soon (I use that word too much...). Due to a
predilection for all things tubular, our temporary tech has left to get his
plate voltage cranked, leaving us with an E-prom blower and e-proms on
order, but no new e-proms or e-prom blowee. BTW, all you enterprising EE's
out there...applications are being accepted!!

Those that have the upgrade got the last of the first batch or had units in
for repair and were given the upgrade as small recompense for waiting
untold days/months for the Big O to get it together. My apologies to
everyone else. ROM was not built in a day...

Tom