Re: New Oberheim Plug

>I'll refer you to the "review" on our web page at www.oberheim.com.

Who wrote this review?  Is it.... objective?

>Personally, I think the GM1000 processing power and architecture is great,
even unique, >but the presets are (no offense) the Italian idea of Modern
Guitar sounds - heavy on >the "Steve Catheter" Toto Tones.

Why do Americans hate Steve Lukather so much??? What's the problem?

>In the meantime, demand that your local Favorite Music Retailer stock one,
check it out >and let me know what you think of it. The GM400 is a
single-rack, scaled-down version >that does less of the same.

There's a big 2U Viscount processor that's been around a little while - is
this it?
Are there plans to OB-ise the 1/2-rack processor Viscount sell over here?

Michael