Re: Re: Fripp tour?

>Fripp is pretty light in the gear Department ( The Mobile, Globile
>concept or somethn to that effect, I think ) Sure he has rack mounts and
>synths embedded into his rig. But Im certain he could put his entire
>setup into the back seat of a Hyandai and still have room for a
>passenger to sit comfortablly along with his gear, if necessary.
>Fripp just doesnt carry around all of the equipment baggage that most
>world class guitarists seem to inately aspire to hording.
>For goodness sakes, Fripp doesnt even play thru an amp.

I remember last year in the guitar Mags Fripp was explaining his gear, and
that he couldn't afford to have all his rack stuff shipped over from
England.
It sounds to me like he tours with a manageable rack (in concert last year
it
appeared to be a substantial 16-or 20-space rack) but has a ton of stuff at
home.....