C'mon guys...

Hi everybody,

This is a second call for anybody remotely connected to the music
electronics business - Tom, Greg, Bob, Kim, Matthias, Jon etc to send me
something about their experiences in said trade.  Good news, bad news,
_anything_ for my Electronics with Music undergrads.
My meeting with them is on Monday, so I'd _really_ appreciate some of you
guys sending me some stuff today (or over the next couple of days).  Just a
couple of lines!

This is in no way to neglect the wonderful reply that Motley sent (thanks
Motley!) - but the more the merrier!

Thanks,

Michael