Domain Name/Server Charges

I've been doing some investigation on this for my own purposes.  First off
by my own experiences domain registration costs $100, paid to Internic;
this
covers two years of registration for a site, and, in the case of you having
your own server, gives you a static IP address as well.

On servers, I've found a bunch named aitnet.com that offers for a start
$14.95/month per server.  They offer 25MB storage gratis, as well as stuff
like live net broadcasting.  I'm looking into this group to transplant
earthlight.net until I've got my box-at-home for this purpose.

What I'm doing in the meantime is staying with Primenet, while using a
forwarding agent to send everything addressed to earthlight.net mail-wise
me, as well as redirect requests to that domain to my Primenet locale.

Stephen Goodman       * Download The Loop Of The Week and more!
EarthLight Studios         * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios