RE: FS: Lex Prime Time $375

At full bandwidth the PrimeTime with standard memory will give you a
whopping 128ms at full bandwidth(up to 12kHz) and 1024ms with bandwidth
limited to1.5kHz.  If the machine has the extended memory(most do) these
delay times are doubled.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything
that I can do for you.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service