Re: double CD

ed chang writes:
>  I'd like to contribute a piece, maybe as short as 2 minutes.  Another
>  option to consider would be collaborations.  Trenkel?  I think we've got
>  some stuff in the vaults.

That's true, there's a piece from the fabled lost minus/blindfold sessions
that is rather loopadelic and runs about 2.5 minutes. I'm game if you
are...

I've been keeping quiet on this thread because I don't want to commit to
something I can't complete, but, as I'm starting to see the faintest
glimmers of light at the end of the current tunnel of work,
buying/remodelling a house, here goes...

I have a dat machine, the means to get stuff from dat to computer fully
digitally, a cd-burner, the usual mastering and editing software tools, and
a reasonable amount of experience, ie, I'm not a professional $100/hr
mastering engineer, but I do spend a lot of time doing this kind of stuff
and my customers say I don't suck. I'm willing to donate my equipment and
time to this project if (and only if) it happens after the middle of
January. Of course, I won't be offended if someone else steps in either...

later,
dt

Dave Trenkel : improv@peak.org  : www.peak.org/~improv/

"...there will come a day when you won't have to use
gasoline. You'd simply take a cassette and put it in
your car, let it run. You'd have to have the proper
type of music. Like you take two sticks, put 'em
together, make fire. You take some notes and rub 'em
together - dum, dum, dum, dum - fire, cosmic fire."
                                            -Sun Ra