Subject: Re: Vortex w/ headphones
Author:  buzzard@world.std.com (Sean T Barrett) at INTERNET
Date:    12/9/97 6:58 AM

>> Now I've got to figure out a way to go stereo on gigs.....
>>of my own. How many of y'all do stereo live? and how?
>
>just started going stero again - for me it's

Does anyone really know how well the audience can
here this?  How much of a difference does it make?

I guess, at least, if nothing else, the musician (you)
will hear it and perhaps be more inspired... but it
seems like a lot of trouble to go to if people can't
hear it.

Doesn't bypassing PA cause problems for the poor guy
trying to mix the band?  Or are you guys playing solo?

Sean