FS: Deltalab ADM 1030

I received a post following a query on htis vintage piece FS on the Net:
I've blown my toy budget for two years in two months--seems to me someone
was looking for a Deltalab piece awhile back--four memorise sound
interesting tho only 1 sec loops .. .

altho playing around with my newly acquired RDS 8000, it is vey cool to be
able to twek short loops with lovely, tactile KNOBS in real time (not to
mention chorus, flange etc.

Seller wants $ 125 and freight

drone on~~~Tom