RE: PMC-10

        Miko said and asked:" I've been hoping to see more sturdy units
capable of
>      assigning multiple controllers to one ex-ped or another. And the
>      ability to assign each individual controllers midi channel as
> well.
>      This gives you the ability to control several midi module real
> time
>      controllers with a single pedal.
>
>      Has anyone tried the new Lexicon MXP floor controller? What is
> it's
>      architecture like? Is it easy to program?"
>
>      There was a lone reply from our kindest forum host which
> stated:"Isn't the Lex pedal only dedicated for the MXP? I didn't think
> it was actually a midi pedal, but I could be wrong."

Yes, The MPX R1 does MIDI.  It is meant to give you control of all
things MIDI. It is also very sturdy.  It does not currently allow you to
send several message via one pedal.  I have forwarded your posting to
the product management folks so that they will be aware of your desire.
Any of the footswitches can also be assigned to send out controller
messages.  The machine does give you a lot of options so the biggest
battle in programming it will be in deciding what you want it to do.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything
that I can do for you.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service