Re: Jmman sighted

>>Rogue Music has another Jammie on their auction site #500429--they're
>still
>>crowing about the $ 611 bid they got for the one (soulless East Coast
>gear
>>vampires)

>I'd have to say that if you're willing to pay that sort of money for a
>JamMan, you should just buy an Echoplex.

I wish I could just buy an Echoplex. I have been wishing that for 8 months.
Unfortunately it is impossible to just buy an Echoplex. Hope this will
change SOON though, as I am starting to loose my patience. On second
thougts I think I already did that several months ago...Anyone have a $600
Jamman for sale? (Don't reply to that one, I'm just being silly.) Later,

Erik Ljones