Re: How To Buy an Echoplex, Step One

At 18.01 19/12/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear Gentle Readers-
>
>As I have privately related to various vociferous would-be Echoplex
>owners,
>the  fine folks at Bananas at Large and Thoroughbred Music were the
>recipients of the first batch of EDP's from our gleaming new Nashville
>plant.

Hi Tom

I'd like to see as soon as possible one of yours informative post titled
"How To Buy an Echoplex in Europe". Am I onlyd dreaming? What's about CE?
Could be possible to order the unit from those USA stores, bypassing CE
control?

thanks
leo

PS Have the new units still that little thermal problem or it was fixed?