3rd CD/TAPE project.

Calling all 4 track cassette tape Loopers out there to be a part of the
3rd CD
project.

If you have 4 track tapes that you would like to have included on a CD
project, send
me a note.  I saw that there were a lot of folks out there that had tapes
but
no digital capabilities on the 1st and 2nd project.  So this is it, here's
your chance,
send me a note indicating interest, and we'll go over the details.

Tenative submission date will be March 31, 1998.

See You all, Hope you had a good Holiday.
John Peters (ANET@AOL.COM)
Acoustic Guitar looper.